Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Strange world

The world is a strange place. We have a lot of strange customs. For instance, giving people flowers to say "I'm sorry" or "I love you" or "I ran over your dog, but I'm not apologizing because your dog was messing up my shrubbery LOL". What we're really saying when we give people flowers is "here, put these in water and watch them die". I feel like they should be for making people feel bad. "here's some flowers, you can watch them die. Just like you will, sooner or later. Probably sooner." Or even as threats: "Watch these die. You're next."
Another strange thing is baseball. You hit the ball, then run as fast as you can to exactly where you started. It would be less work to just stand there. The referee would be like "go, facetard" and the player would just stand there and be like "yeah, whatever." 

Anyway, I'm off to go LOL at pictures of adorable kittens with captions on them. 
 Spaghetti, 
        Master chef

No comments:

Post a Comment