Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Compè

Why hello, World! Since I've last written, I've acquired a new computer. Previously, I had been writing these blog posts from a cardboard microwave box with a computer screen and keyboard drawn with crayons by my highly trained staff of lemurs. Now that I have a computer, I have laid off my staff of lemurs. These lemurs have now banded up and formed a pop music group. Their new album "Not A Real Album" has already gone platinum, and they plan to release a new album within the next month, covering the Greatest Easy Listening Polka Hits of The 90's.
     Perhaps in the next few days, I shall return, with blog postings MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE or maybe not. Whatever.
               Spaghetti,
                         Master Chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment