Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Years Resolutions.

I've made a list here of new years resolutions. I don't have anything to say other than what's on the list, really, so here we go.


This year I resolve to …


1. Find the proof in the pudding.


2. Let sleepin' dogs lie.


3. Chunk handfuls of applesauce at my neighbors on a weekly basis.


4. Put the smiles on those kids' faces.


5. Take a midnight train going anyyyyyy wheeeeeerrre.


6. Fight crime dressed as a stalk of corn.


7. Tiptoe from the garden by the garden of the willow tree.


8. Find out what "finding the proof in the pudding" means.


9. Have two birds in the bush and one in the hand.


10. Put a spoke in the wheel.


11. Make it snappy.


12. Make no bones about it.


13. And finally... Write a new blog post at least every week. And stick to it for more than a month. Unfortunately I've already missed two weeks, so maybe there'll be some bonus posts later on. 


Spaghetti,
Master Chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment